The Foundation’s Annual Fundraising Dinner and Silent Auction will include a large silent auction with items and experiences that will appeal to arts enthusiasts, sports fans, outdoor adventurers and foodies alike.
A variety of fun and unique auction items are available at this year’s event including:
- A beautiful live-edge wooden sofa or entryway table made by incoming Wisconsin Medical Society president George “Chip” Morris, MD.
- A Kohl Center suite including 3 parking passes for you and 15 friends to enjoy a UW Badgers Men’s Hockey game in style.
- Pearl necklaces from India and silver and gemstone necklace sets from Mexico.
- A seven-month Sitka Salmon Shares Seafood Sampler membership that will bring fresh Alaskan salmon and other seafood to your door each month.
- A two-week stay at a beachfront condo in Cocoa Beach, Florida.
Other great donations are arriving each day, including sports tickets, artwork, a lawn mower, a bicycle, golf vouchers, certificates for restaurants and wine tastings, and much more. Pick up gifts for family or friends and something for you, too! Proceeds support the Foundation’s medical education programs and health initiatives.
The evening will also include a grab bag sale. Attendees may purchase a numbered bag for $20. Each bag contains items valued at up to $500 including prepaid VISA cards, restaurant certificates, bottles of wine, candies and more.
Get in on the fun by purchasing your tickets today to attend the Foundation’s 2019 Fundraising Dinner and Silent Auction scheduled for Friday, April 5 at Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison. Click here to register online or call Eileen Wilson at 608.442.3722. Hurry! The deadline to register is March 18.